Your business is invited to join a group of more than 300 local businesses as a member of the Eatonton-Putnam Chamber of Commerce. From boosting your image to meeting new contacts, Chamber membership is the best investment you can make for your business, yourself and your community.
Top 10 Reasons to Join
1. Boost your credibility – Chamber membership is designed as a way for you to boost your community image. In a recent national survey, it was found that 63% of people are more likely to buy from businesses that are members of a local Chamber of Commerce than those who are not.
2. Promote your business – As the community’s official welcome center, the Chamber is the one-stop-shop for information. As a Chamber member you will be top of the list of businesses we refer to our visitors. From our referral program to brochure racks and exposure on our social media accounts, you can rest assured that your business is being properly promoted.
3. Networking! – One of the biggest benefits from joining the Chamber are the many networking opportunities we provide our members. With at least three networking events a month, you are guaranteed to meet new contacts, which can really help your business grow.
4. Professional Development – Stay on top of business trends through our Chamber University Program. This is a series of professional development opportunities offered in our own community. The Chamber’s weekly newsletter will also provide tips and information that will be important for your business.
5. Competitive Advantage – As a Chamber member you have access to our member only referral system and programs that will teach you how to up your business sills. You will also be a “who’s who” in the business community, which people really trust.
6. Save Money! – The Chamber offers several programs that can help you save money through discounts. Our Member-to-Member discount program can help save money and promote business to business relationships and our Drugs Don’t Work program is a great way to save money on insurance and workers compensation.
7. Give Back! – As the official welcome center for the community, the Chamber works daily to promote a positive quality of life to our visitors, residents and prospective newcomers and businesses. Your membership enables the Chamber to work for the community you live in.
8. Strength in number – Progressive power is the result of what a group of businesses/organizations can do collectively to accomplish a common goal or interest. Power in numbers is proved through Chamber membership.
9. Let your voice be heard – As a Chamber member, you get to take your seat at the business roundtable. Voice your opinions and get involved in making a difference.
10. Great return on investment – Chamber membership is the best investment you can make for your business. Especially considering a portion of your investment is tax deductible. From new business, new contacts and new skills, investing in the Chamber is investing in your business, yourself and your community.